15 Haziran 2012 Cuma

Missionary Honoria--Not Administered by Agency

To contact us Click HERE

Question:
I am working as a missionary in West Africa and amconsidered an unordained employee of my missions’ agency. I receive a Form W-2each year to file my taxes. This year while on home service, my home churchtook an extra offering and decided to give it to me as a gift rather than sendit to our main office. Is this taxable and, if so, where do I report it on myForm 1040?
Answer:
Yes, this gift isconsidered taxable compensation for your services as a missionary. You shouldreport it on a Schedule C as self-employment income.

The members of my FederalTaxation I class at Maranatha Baptist Bible College in Watertown, Wisconsinhave taken on the challenge of study and research to answer posted questions. JeremyMattson of Green Bay, Wisconsin gets credit for this one.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder